The Mikron D-3 is now our preferred manual toggle press. The versatility of this amazing press is simply unmatched in manual toggle presses.
This toggle press was specially developed for attaching eyelets with a larger diameter. The D-3 does an excellent job of installing eyelets as well as hollow rivets, press studs, jeans buttons or punching with punching tools.
If you are looking for a portable manual toggle press to attach eyelets, snaps, hollow rivets or jeans buttons, this is it. This imaginative press can be used in a variety of ways with the appropriate tool.
You can also use the Mikron D-3 toggle press to quickly press self-tapping DIN eyelets in one operation.
- Easy to handle
- height-adjustable mount below
- With an additional tool suitable for: DIN eyelets, IstaTools® eyelets, hollow rivets, press studs, jeans buttons, shoe hooks, punching tools and much more
- for eyelets (Default) made of brass or steel suitable up to 25mm
- for eyelets according to DIN 7332 Made of brass, steel or electroplated up to a maximum of 16mm in one work step with a corresponding die.
- for eyelets according to DIN 7332 Stainless steel up to a maximum of 14mm suitable
- Thread (above): 1/4 "UNC-20 (other thread possible with adapter)
- Socket 1 (below): 12mm, without socket 19mm.
- Weight kg 15
Delivery time 4-8 business days