Details about our Rubber plates, plate bearings:
- Our pedestals are for easy Laying stone, natural stone and concrete slabs with a defined and even joint.
- For laying terrace slabs, e.g. walkways, flat roofs, industrial balconies, warehouses or balconies.
- Diameter: 120 mm, support height: 10 mm.
- Joint thickness: 4 mm, joint height: 18 mm.
- Simple, inexpensive installation, corner and edge pieces can be easily cut out.
- Large contact surface results in high pressure stability and prevents the panels from tilting.
- Noise-absorbing and good water drainage thanks to the knobbed underside.
- To compensate for height differences, our shims .
- High quality, flexible black rubber material (resistant to aging and weathering).
- Incredible Frost damage through flexible separation of the slabs from the sub-floor.